Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Go New Ro 2014: Meet the Leaders!





Name: Caroline Farella '17

Birthday: October 12th

Campus Involvement: 
Go New Ro student leader, Edmund Rice Society (Community Service Chair), Speech & Hearing Club, Iona in Mission (Philadelphia), Residence Hall Association, the Emerging Leaders Program, and Mission & Ministry's service projects.

Hobbies: Singing, traveling and serving others

Why did you participate in Go New Ro?
I wanted to immerse myself and become involved in the community in which Iona College is located. 


Favorite Thing About Iona? 
My favorite thing about Iona is the types of students it attracts and the understanding and caring faculty.

Favorite Iona Tradition? My favorite Iona tradition is the school's commitment to service.

Favorite Thing To Do in New Rochelle? My favorite thing to do in New Rochelle is to eat out at all the different dining options on North Ave with my friends.