Thursday, April 19, 2012

Go New Ro Leadership Team 2012


Meet Colleen! Go New Ro Student Leader
Name: Colleen Ciriello
Major: Social Work
Graduation Year: 2014
Hometown: Pompton Lakes, NJ
Why do you love Iona?
I love Iona because of how friendly of a community it is.  Since the moment I stepped on campus I always felt welcomed.  It is this quality that struck my interest in the school as well as the quality that makes me a proud member of the Iona community.
What was your favorite aspect of Go New Ro?
When I was an incoming freshman on Go New Ro I became much less nervous to enter college because of the friendly environment.  Getting to meet upper class students as well as other incoming students was my favorite part of my Go New Ro experience.
Favorite New Rochelle Restaurant: Smokehouse
What clubs, organizations and team do your participate in?
Best Buddies, Iona in Mission Committee, Tara Knights Society, The Iona Players, and the Social Work Club