Monday, May 21, 2012

Iona in Mission: Go New Ro 2012

Name:  Michele Sampson, MS

Department/Position: Director of Off-Campus Housing
How does Go New Ro connect to your position here at Iona?  My job involves helping students transition as successful citizens into the greater New Rochelle community. Go New Ro helps me nurture young civic leaders who know a lot about New Rochelle!
Why do you love Iona? I love Iona because of the people who work here!  My colleagues all really care about the work we do with students and are committed to each student's success!  It's a very collaborative and supportive environment centered around helping students!
Why is Go New Ro such an important experience?  Go New Ro is one of my favorite programs each year because I get to see a new group of incoming students each year fall in love with Iona and New Rochelle
Favorite New Rochelle Restaurant: Hands down: Coromandel Indian Cuisine on Division Street!